Dr Dongzhu Liu
- Lecturer in Cybersecurity (School of Computing Science)
I am a lecturer at System Section (GLASS), School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow. I received the PhD degree from the University of Hong Kong, under the supervision of Prof. Kaibin Huang in 2019, and the B.Eng. degree from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2015. Prior to joining University of Glasgow, I was a postdoctoral research associate at the Department of Engineering, King's College London, working with Prof. Osvaldo Simeone.
- COMPSCI 4062/5063 Cyber Security Fundamentals, Spring 2022, 2023.
- COMPSCI 4046 Professional Software Development H and Team Projects 2022-2023.
- COMPSCI 5110 Emerging Topics in Cyber Security, Spring 2022.
Technical Program Committee
- IEEE Globecom 2022, 2021
- IEEE ICC 2023, 2021
- IEEE PIMRC 2021
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC)
- IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC)
- IEEE Transactions on Communications (TCom)
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking (TGCN)
- IEEE Communications Letters (CL)
- IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (WCL)
- IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT)
- IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC)
- IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom)
- IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Comm. (SPAWC)
- IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW)