Why Join Glasgow Computing Science Innovation Lab?
Companies joining GLACSIL become part of the School's research community. Membership benefits are focused around key staff in your organisation having the opportunity to actively engage with and participate in that community, and benefit from knowledge generated within the School.
- access to the Innovation Lab's directors and a Computing Science research contact who can advise on research queries and opportunities, providing connections and supported introductions to experts within the School and beyond
- participation in online/in-person in research and innovation events in the school including themed research seminars, and tailored industry-oriented workshops
- networking opportunities with School members and other innovative businesses
- opportunities to directly promote your posts to our graduating students (undergraduate & postgraduate) and research staff
- raising your company profile through visible membership of the Innovation Lab via our webpages and social channels, plus joint press releases and social media promotion of our collaborations and areas of shared interest
- news on funding opportunities, valuable research developments and outputs from the School, including exploitable intellectual property
- opportunities to host or offer staff placements, or place staff in externally funded posts within the School
- engage in a host of other ways, e.g. delivering specialist lectures and courses, sponsoring School community-related initiatives, and support for student social activities.