The College of Social Sciences is offering two scholarships worth £10,000 each towards tuition fees for academically excellent students wishing to study an Undergraduate programme within the College’s programme portfolio for 2022 entry.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Malaysia, India, Pakistan, South Africa and Italy.
Scholarship criteria: Academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer in order to be considered. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their academic qualifications.
Number of Scholarships2
- South Africa
- Accountancy & Finance[BAcc]
- Business & Management[BSc/MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)]
- Business Economics[MA(SocSci)]
- Central & East European Studies[MA/MA(SocSci)]
- Classics (Classical Civilisation)[MA/MA(SocSci)]
- Common Law[LLB]
- Common Law (graduate entry)[LLB]
- Community Development[BA]
- Economic & Social History[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)]
- Environmental Science & Sustainability (Dumfries Campus)[BSc]
- Health & Social Sector Leadership (Dumfries Campus)[MA]
- International Relations[MA(SocSci)]
- Quantitative Methods[MA(SocSci)]
- Scots Law[LLB]
- Scots Law (graduate entry)[LLB]
- Social & Public Policy[MA/LLB/MA(SocSci)]
£10,000 per year
How to apply
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 30 April 2022. There is no separate application form required.