The College of Medicine, Veterinary, and Life Sciences is offering two scholarships worth £10,000 each towards tuition fees for academically excellent students wishing to study an Undergraduate programme within the College’s programme portfolio for 2022 entry.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, France, USA, Canada. They are open to students applying to undergraduate programmes within the School of Life Sciences, as well as BSc Psychology within the College of Medicine, Veterinary and Life Sciences at the University of Glasgow.
Scholarship criteria: Academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer in order to be considered. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their academic qualifications.
Number of Scholarships2
- Hong Kong
- United States of America
- Human Biology[BSc/MSci]
- Human Biology & Nutrition[BSc/MSci]
- Marine & Freshwater Biology[BSc/MSci]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology[BSc/MSci]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology (with Biotechnology)[BSc/MSci]
- Molecular & Cellular Biology (with Plant Science)[BSc/MSci]
- Physiology & Sports Science[BSc/MSci]
- Physiology, Sports Science & Nutrition[BSc/MSci]
£10,000 per year
How to apply
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 30 April 2022. There is no separate application form required.