GRAMNet has worked with a range of creative and performing artists both for stand alone events but also as part of a series of ongoing relationships. Whilst these positions are honorary they allow for the development of new, funded work and projects but also crucially shed new light on migratory aesthetics and the ways in which artistic work can complement more traditional academic research into forced and unforced migration.
- Deirdre MacKenna, Culture-Programmer in Residence
- Basharat Khan, Filmmaker-in-Residence
- Simon Bishopp, Filmmaker-in-Residence
- Gameli Tordzro, Musician-in-Residence
- Tawona Sithole, Poet-in-Residence