- To complete the MSc degree you must undertake a project worth 60 credits. This is an integral part of the MSc programme and many have a technical or business focus.
- The project will integrate subject knowledge and skills that you acquire during the MSc programme.
- The project is an important part of your MSc where you can apply your newly learned skills and show to future employers that you have been working on cutting edge projects relevant to the industry.
- You can choose a topic from a list of MSc projects in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or the Management portion of your degree.
- Alternatively, should you have your own idea for a project, department members are always open to discussion of topics.
- Students who start in January must choose an engineering focussed project.
Examples of projects can be found online
*Posters shown are for illustrative purposes