Postgraduate admissions policy
As a Postgraduate, you are guaranteed an offer of accommodation if:
- You are PGT (postgraduate taught) or PGR (postgraduate research), new to study at the University of Glasgow and do not require family accommodation; and
- Your online accommodation application is received by 25 August in the year of entry to University; and
- You have met your conditions of study by 25 August in the year of entry to University; and
- You are applying for accommodation for a full academic session (i.e. September to June or September to September)
- B. If your study period is January to January, room options may be limited and you may be required to move residence in June.
Family / Partner accommodation
The University has only a limited number of flats available to students with families or partners. As a consequence they are in high demand and cannot be guaranteed to those requesting them. Family accommodation will be allocated on a first come, first served basis for applicants meeting the above criteria.