Research title: A critical analysis of the application of merger control in China and in the European Union to big data
Yingying’s research interests are:
- Competition law generally.
- Merger control in digital markets.
- Competition law in China and EU.
She interests in all competition law principles as well as financial law. She is particularly keen to work on projects concerning the challenges for competition law created by digital markets.
A critical analysis of the application of merger control in China and in the European Union to big data:
- Big data in merger assessment.
- How is big data currently assessed in merger review in the EU and China?
- What are the criteria currently being used?
- Should we have to alter the criteria?
State Scholarship Fund
Selected by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) to pursue study in UK as a PhD student. The scholarship covers the living stipend and the tuition fee.
A student researcher in National University of Singapore in 2019.