Undergraduate programmes fee table
|Full-time fees (per year)||Scotland and EU*||
Rest of UK
|All programmes except for selected Full Cost programmes|
|Arts and Social Sciences programmes||£1,820||£9,250||£18,370|
|Science, Engineering, and College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences non-clinical programmes||£1,820||£9,250||£21,920|
|MBChB and College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences clinical programmes||£1,820||£9,250||£47,900|
|Full Cost programmes|
|Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery BVMS (full cost/graduate entry)||£30,500||£30,500||£30,500|
|Law LLB- Graduate entry accelerated (M115)||£8,850||£8,850||£18,370|
|Study Abroad and Exchange|
|Incoming Study Abroad (Full-year all programmes)§||£16,970||£16,970||£16,970|
|Incoming Study Abroad (One semester)§||£8,485||£8,485||£8,485|
|Outgoing Study Abroad programmes (Full-year)¶|
|Compulsory study abroad year through Erasmus or International Exchange||£1,820||Free†||50% fee discount|
|Compulsory work placement through Erasmus or Language Year Abroad||£910||Free†||50% fee discount|
|Compulsory work placement year for 5 year MEng/MSci degrees||£910||Free†||50% fee discount|
|Non-compulsory Erasmus Exchange||£1,820||Free†||Standard international fee|
|Outgoing international exchange||£1,820||Free†||Standard international fee|
§ Students from all countries will pay the same fees for the Incoming Study Abroad programmes
¶ Semester only outgoing study abroad fees are the same as standard degree fees at Glasgow
† Except for 5-year Language degrees, Go Abroad year is free for RUK students instead of final year. Five-year Language degrees will have both Language Abroad Year and final year free.
* The Scottish Government has confirmed free tuition in Scotland for EU students commencing their studies in 2020. EU Students admitted as Scottish/EU fee status can retain that status for the duration of their studies. EU students enrolling in 2020 continue to remain eligible for tuition fee support from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
|Scotland EU Part-time fee|
|30 credits*||£455||80 credits||£1,213|
|40 credits||£607||90 credits||£1,365|
|50 credits||£758||100 credits||£1,517|
|60 credits||£910||110 credits||£1,668|
|70 credits||£1,062||119 credits**||£1,805|
* minimum fundable credits by SAAS
** maximum fundable credits by SAAS
- Part-time fees for RUK students are pro rata to the full-time fees.
- International students may, in certain limited circumstances, be admitted to part-time study paying an appropriate percentage of the relevant full-time international fee.
- Examinations-only students pay the registration fee of £160.