Investors & incubators
A startup incubator is a collaborative program designed to help new startups succeed. Incubators help entrepreneurs solve some of the problems commonly associated with running a startup by providing workspace, seed funding, mentoring, and training (see list below for a a more extensive list of common incubator services). The sole purpose of a startup incubator is to help entrepreneurs grow their business.
- Creative Clyde Business Incubation Centre (Glasgow)
- Digital Enterprise Glasgow (Glasgow)
- Dundee University Incubator (Dundee)
- Edinburgh Tech Cube (Edinburgh)
- Strathclyde University Incubator (Glasgow)
Investment can come in many forms. You should ensure that you are aware of all aspects and potential for loss of equity before exploring investment in this form.