Session Dates 2020-21
Please note that some programmes of study in 2020-21 the academic year will be starting in September 2020 (with exceptions, most undergraduate programmes and most postgraduate taught programmes), some in November 2020 (some postgraduate taught programmes in the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences), and some in January 2021 (some postgraduate taught programmes).
Please contact your School/ Research Institute for confirmation of the start date for particular programmes.
Please note that graduation dates for academic years 2020-21 and 2021-22 have not yet been confirmed. Further information will be published when possible.
Note: Students should be aware that some Colleges operate to a slightly different timetable and should confirm the dates shown here with their School or Adviser of Studies before making travel arrangements at the beginning or end of the session.
Session Dates for Other Programmes
- Academic Session 2020-21 - BDS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2021-22 - BDS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2020-21 - BN [pdf]
- Academic Session 2021-22 - BN (and provisional for 2022-23)[pdf]
- Academic Session 2020-21 - BVMS (provisional) [pdf]
- Academic Session 2021-22 - BVMS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2020-21 - MBChB [pdf]
- Academic Session 2021-22 - MBChB [pdf]
- Academic Session 2020-21 - BTechEd, MEduc with Teaching Qualification (Primary), BA Childhood Practice, and PgDip in Education (Primary and Secondary) (and provisional dates for 2021-22) [pdf]
Visiting Students: Please be aware that your start dates may differ from those shown here. Please refer to the Study Abroad website for the dates relating to your specific study programme at the University of Glasgow.
Other key dates:
Please note that all graduation and examination enquiries should be directed to Registry, and not to Senate Office who do not hold graduation and examination details.