Help improve MyGlasgow
Issued: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:00:00 BST
MyGlasgow User Panel members are the first to hear when there are opportunities to take part in user experience (UX) research. Join now and help improve the websites and systems you use everyday.
The MyGlasgow team looks forward to talking with you to find out:
- How you access information and systems at UofG and in your everyday life
- What works and doesn't work for you
- What changes you’d like to see
We’ll do this through one-on-one chats, usability testing, workshops, targeted surveys and more.
Research with impact
So far this year, UX research with Panel members has led to improvements in numerous UofG websites and systems. Find out more about some of the results below:
- MyGlasgow Staff homepage: redesigned around staff's Top Tasks
- Student Printing pages: it's now much easier to find information and instructions
- Moodle upgrade 2018: research with Panel members fed directly into the upgrade