MyGlasgow is your source of information on working and studying at the University of Glasgow. Thousands of staff and current students use these web pages and portals every day, and the content and structure are under continuous development.
- MyGlasgow Staff: the homepage for all UofG staff, linked from every SSD desktop and from the footer of every page of the University website. Staff can also log in to the MyGlasgow Staff Portal to access webmail, helpdesks and business systems.
- MyGlasgow Students: the homepage for all UofG students, linked from the footer of every page of the University website. Students can also log in to the MyGlasgow Student Portal to access MyCampus, Moodle, Student Voice and many other systems.
- MyGlasgow News: updated throughout the week and summarised in a weekly email to all staff and students every Tuesday.
- Internally-facing content for students and staff from all University Services: this content was previously at gla.ac.uk/services. In its new location it's searchable separately from the rest of the University website, giving you more relevant search results.
Anyone can access the MyGlasgow webpages from anywhere, but UofG students and staff are the primary audience.
Contribute to the future development of your homepage, portal and news service. Panel members are the first to hear about surveys and paid user research opportunities.
The MyGlasgow team
- Coordinators: Court Office, Information Services
- Developers: IT Services, Student Services, Communications & Public Affairs Office
- Supported by: University Web Team, University Library, Learning Enhancement & Academic Development Service (LEADS), Research & Innovation Services, Human Resources, Students Representative Council (SRC)