HR system upgraded
The University online HR system has been upgraded and changes have been made.
There is new documentation available to guide you through all the employee and manager self service processes on the HR web site.
View this at Human Resorces Training Guides.
A few changes have been made to the look and feel of the screens.
The changes are:
For employee self service
- The calendar has been added to the my profile section of the employee self service.
- New look of 'my profile' and to increase this to 100% you need to complete bank details, next of kin, address and diversity.
- Expenses, the cost centre and the project code are now linked to narrow down the projects you can select
- The staff requests are available within the staff/manager requests tab instead of the other > e-recruitment tab
- The approvals have been added to the dashboard in the manager self service including staff request approval (manager requests are still within the approvals tab)
If you need any help, please access the new training documentation in the first instance
First published: 16 March 2015