Visits for School Pupils
The Library welcomes pupils working on dissertations for Advanced Highers or A-Levels. We have extensive collections of printed books and journals on almost every subject. This service is free and available to all schools.
How to visit the Library
Visits must be arranged in advance by a teacher or school librarian - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pupils will be issued with library cards which will give them access until the end of the current school year.
- School pupils can use the Library during opening hours for reference purposes only, you cannot borrow items
- If you lose your library card ask your teacher to contact Library Services on 0141 3306704 or email@example.com
- Advanced Higher Pupils can access the Library during normal opening hours, however, access may be restricted during some periods
- There are restrictions when copying from books and journals
- You can't use Library PCs as they require logins