Voting and polling
Mentimeter is a remote web-based tool that can be used for live classroom voting.
Why use it?
- Immediate feedback on student understanding
- Identify learning issues
- Adds interaction/participation to lectures
- Used to stimulate discussion
Sign in using your GUID and password.
How to setup and run a session
- Setting up your first presentation
- Running a session (both in class and remotely)
- After you have run your presentation
- A new feature will allow you to collaborate on presentations
Zoom and online voting
- Integrating Mentimeter with ZOOM (Word document)
- Integrating Mentimeter with ZOOM video guide
- Integrating Mentimeter with ZOOM - Learner Guidance (Word document)