Camtasia is a full multi-media editing package. You can create and record video tutorials and presentations via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint. Other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately.
Please visit the Techsmith Camtasia tutorial page.
- Video Creation: Record using your webcam or another camera, import PowerPoint slides and screen capture options.
- Slide/Overlay Creation: Create graphic slides and overlays such as lower thirds, intro cards and credits
- Audio editing: Allows you to edit and equalise audio from video or straight audio for podcasts.
- Import/Export Media: Import any video clip you have from your computer, when finished editing export your new video ready for upload to your media repository.
- Cursor highlighting within screen capture: When you are recording your screen, you can highlight your cursor so the recording shows where/when you click on the page.
- Drag and Drop editing: Edit and re-arrange your video files by dragging them to where you want them within the video editor.