Dignity at Work and Study - Guidance and Support
The University is committed to protecting the dignity of students, staff and visitors in their interactions with others.
You'll find support and guidance for all below.
Support for Students
- Staff Guidance-Receiving a Report of Harassment, Bullying, Assault from Staff
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Personal Relationship Policy
- What can constitute bullying or harassment?
- Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for Managers - Informal Resolution
- Guidance for Advisers of Studies
- Guidance for employees accused of bullying or harassment
- How can I promote a healthy working environment?