Dignity at Work and Study - Guidance and Support
The University is committed to protecting the dignity of students, staff and visitors in their interactions with others.
You'll find support and guidance for all below.
- Guidance if you have received a report of bullying, harassment or discrimination from a student
- Guidance if you have received a report of bullying or discrimination from staff
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Personal Relationship Policy
- What can constitute bullying or harassment?
- Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for Managers - Informal Resolution
- Guidance for Advisers of Studies
- Guidance for employees accused of bullying or harassment
- How can I promote a healthy working environment?