Menopause and Hormonal Changes
The Menopause and Hormonal Changes Policy represents one of the University’s initial steps in raising awareness of menopause and hormonal changes, reducing the stigma around discussing these experiences, and encouraging colleagues to request adjustments and/or support.
The policy includes evidence-based resources created by Menopause Information Pack for Organizations (MIPO), a research-based, free, open access suite of resources to help workplaces support menopausal transition. MIPO’s UK-based lead is Professor Kat Riach, Adam Smith Business School.
It also compliments a series of events and online menopause cafes that the University has hosted over the past 12-18 months.
Additional Guidance and Support
- Guidance - Constructive Menopause Conversations
- Guidance - Menopause and Hormonal Changes Symptoms Support
- Guidance - Menopause-savvy conversations for line managers and supervisors
- Guidance - How to talk to your GP about menopause
- Join the Menopause and Hormonal Changes Peer Support Group and find information on Menopause Cafes and events on MS Teams