What roles will The Student Job Hub advertise?
The Student Job Hub is focused on providing students with opportunities to apply for part-time work locally & on-campus. All roles advertised will meet the following:
- Can be either temporary, fixed term, or permanent contracts
- Paid at National Minimum Wage or higher
- Roles will be in a variety of industry areas
Our recommendation for part-time work is no more than 20 hours per week.
The roles that will be advertised will be focussed around jobs you can do alongside your studies during term-time and also in the holidays. Part-time jobs can involve working in shift patterns that can be rotational with other staff members and we would encourage you to consider your study commitments before applying for any part-time work. Please ensure you have enough time to take on a part-time job whilst completing your studies.
If you are an international student looking for work whilst you're at University of Glasgow, please visit our International Student Support pages for advice before applying for any roles.
- The Student Job Hub only sources and advertises part-time jobs but does not shortlist nor interview candidates
- The Student Job Hub will advertise part-time jobs that will not be exclusive roles for University of Glasgow students
- The Student Job Hub is managed by the Careers Service with key support and partnership from the SRC and the College of Social Sciences
- The Student Job Hub will promote part-time roles suitable for all students
The Student Job Hub Vacancies
These are a selection of roles live at the moment, to see more please log in to Glasgow Careers and click on The Student Job Hub logo on the homepage.