About the Internship Hub
Delivered by the Careers Service exclusively for University of Glasgow students, we facilitate over 350 internship opportunities each academic year. This includes:
- Hundreds of summer internships with start-up businesses, multinational organisations, and everyone in-between
- Over 150 on-campus internships working anywhere from the Hunterian to the Communications Office
- Part-time term time roles with local companies that fit in with your studies
What sets us apart?
- All of our internships are paid, unless they are part-time roles with Registered Charities
- We encourage all of our employers to pay the living wage where possible
- We deliver an innovative programme of support and advice throughout the internship journey
- We provide personal feedback on all unsuccessful applications
- We really do work with employers of all shapes and sizes across a diverse range of industries
What is an internship?
An internship is a fixed term, structured period of work experience with a focus on skills development and enabling students to investigate a particular role or industry.
- It is either project based or involves undertaking “real work” at a professional level
- It should develop professional skills not already possessed or provide experience within competitive industries that can be difficult to access
Tel: +44 (0) 141 330 4518
Level 2, The Fraser Building,
65 Hillhead Street, University of Glasgow,
Glasgow, G12 8QQ