Apply to be a student caller
Boost your CV and kick start your career while making difference!
Our recruitment for the Spring 2024 Telephone Campaign is now closed. Our next campaign won't take place until Spring 2025. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
You will be phoning University of Glasgow graduates to update them on exciting developments here at Glasgow, hear about their memories of student life, and their careers since graduation. You will also be fundraising for a number of important projects across the University.
What are the benefits?
- Student calling is a rewarding and worthwhile job, with great experiences, sociable hours, and pay of £12.00 per hour.
- Professional training will equip you with valuable communication and fundraising skills.
- You will be making a real difference to Glasgow’s future by raising vital funds for the University in a fun and supportive working environment.
- You will speak to inspirational and influential Glasgow graduates about their careers and paths since University.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, reliable, flexible students with excellent communication skills and a passion for the University of Glasgow!
- You should be a team player and a good listener with an exceptional phone manner.
- You must be a current UofG student with excellent spoken and written English.
- An understanding of the work of the Development and Alumni is also important.