GeoMechanics: from Micro to Macro (GM3) UK Travelling Workshop
16th - 17th December 2019, University of Glasgow
The annual UK Travelling Workshop – GeoMechanics: from Micro to Macro (GM3), will this year be held at the University of Glasgow.
The aim of the conference is to connect researchers interested in the micromechanics of geomaterials and allow knowledge exchange in an open and friendly atmosphere.
The workshop registration fee is £100. This includes lunch on both days, coffee breaks and dinner on 16th December. Please register via the link:
Registration will close on 8th December.
All participants are welcome to make a presentation at the workshop. Please submit a title using the link on the form below:
Full details will appear later.
The venue will be the Wolfson Medical Building on University Avenue:
Monday 16th December:
- 12.00: Lunch followed by conference opening (Wolfson Medical Building, University Avenue)
- 13.30: Start of presentations
- 19.00: Evening buffet (Partick Burgh Hall, 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow G11 5LW):
Tuesday 17th December:
- 08:30: Tea and coffee
- 09.00: Start of presentations
- 13.00: Close of workshop followed by lunch
The area surrounding the university (Glasgow West End) has numerous hotels and private accomodation available.
Dr Zhiwei Gao
0141 330 3927