Apply to be a student caller
Boost your CV and kick start your career while making difference!
Join our team of student callers and gain valuable skills and experience!
You will be phoning University of Glasgow graduates to update them on exciting developments here at Glasgow, hear about their memories of student life, and their careers since graduation. You will also be fundraising for a number of important projects across the University.
What are the benefits?
- Student calling is a rewarding and worthwhile job, with great pay and social hours.
- Professional training will equip you with valuable communications and fundraising skills.
- You will be making a real difference to Glasgow’s future by raising vital funds for the University in a fun and supportive working environment.
- You will speak to inspirational and influential Glasgow graduates about their careers and paths since University.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, reliable, flexible students with excellent communication skills and a passion for the University of Glasgow!
- You should be a team player and a good listener with an exceptional phone manner.
- You must be a current UofG student with excellent spoken and written English.
- An understanding of the work of the Development and Alumni Office is also important.
Our Spring 2021 Campaign finished on the 21 March 2021 and we are currently not recruiting for any student callers at this time. We will post more information closer to the next campaign starting.