Founder, Axial 3D
Justice Reform Campaigner
CEO, Picnic de Palabras (Picnic of Words)
Highly Commended Nominations 2023
- David-Alexandru Timis (MA 2014) is highly commended as a leader in promoting AI and digital skills development.
- Liseli Sumbwanyambe (BSc 2018) is highly commended for her work to support the next generation of diverse leaders in business and STEM through diversity, inclusion and equity initiatives.
- Professor Dr Zia Ul Haq (PhD 2014) is highly commended for his significant contribution to shaping the healthcare system, health policy and education in Pakistan.
- Oleksii Rudenko (IntM 2020) is highly commended for his work to promote the cultural heritage and history of Ukraine and its freedom.
- Li Sun (PhD 2016) is highly commended for his work to use robotic technology to address complex global problems.