Developing platforms for One Health research in Africa
This programme, by the Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance, supports Early Career Researchers in the development of the skills and leadership qualities required to become successful research professionals, in academia or industry. This grant awarded to Tiziana Lembo aims at equipping her with the skills needed to
(1) conduct independent research with the potential to influence policy changes,
(2) lead and support research teams with informed advice,
(3) write competitive grant applications and attract research funding,
(4) set up effective platforms for One Health research with a focus on Africa, and
(5) establish herself within international research arenas.
First published: 9 June 2016