Data Lab Masters Scholarships
The University has been awarded funding to support 9 postgraduate taught places in MSc Data Science, 7 postgraduate taught places in MSc Data Analytics, 2 postgraduate taught places in MRes Advanced Statistics and 2 postgraduate taught places in MSc Urban Analytics. The Data Lab funded places, supported by the Scottish Funding Council and European Social fund are available for entry in September 2019, and are awarded on a competitive basis. The Data Lab funding covers tuition fees. You may also wish to investigate additional living costs funding options which are available to students undertaking postgraduate taught study.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Data Science, MSc Data Analytics, MRes Advanced Statistics or MSc Urban Analytics postgraduate taught programmes.
- A permanent resident of Scotland for at least 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) OR
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) residing in your own country for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right of free movement anywhere in the UK or the EU and permanently domiciled in the EU for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- A non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August.
- Czech Republic
Full tuition fees
Number of scholarships
How to apply
There is no separate application form. All eligible applicants who are holding an offer of a place by 31 May 2019, will be considered. Decisions will be communicated to applicants by mid-July. Please apply using the University of Glasgow’s online application system.
Funded places are allocated by the course convener of each programme or an academic panel within each subject/programme. Assessment will be based on the quality of the application, specifically your prior record of academic achievement.
For more information on the funded places for MRes Advanced Statistics & MSc Data Analytics please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the MSc Data Science funded places please contact email@example.com
For more information on the MSc Urban Analytics funded places please contact Jing.Yao@glasgow.ac.uk