Data Lab Masters Scholarships
The University has been awarded funding to support 8 postgraduate taught places in MSc Data Analytics, 8 postgraduate taught places in MSc Data Science and 2 postgraduate taught places in MSc Urban Analytics (with the proviso that numbers may change in May when the Data Lab receive confirmation from the funding sources). The Data Lab funded places, supported by the Scottish Funding Council and European Social Fund are available for entry in September 2020, and are awarded on a competitive basis. The Data Lab funding covers tuition fees. You may also wish to investigate additional living costs funding options which are available to students undertaking postgraduate taught study.
To be eligible students must:
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Data Analytics, MSc Data Science or MSc Urban Analytics postgraduate taught programmes
- be a permanent resident of Scotland for at least 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) OR
- be an EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) residing in your own country for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- be an EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right of free movement anywhere in the UK or the EU and permanently domiciled in the EU for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
- be a non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August.
Number of Scholarships20
- Czech Republic
Full tuition fees
How to apply
There is no separate application form. All eligible applicants who are holding an offer of a place by 31st May 2020, will be considered. Decisions will be communicated to applicants by mid-July. Please apply using the University of Glasgow’s online application system.
For MSc Data Analytics, all eligible applicants who are holding an offer of a place by 31st July 2020, will be considered. Decisions will be communicated to applicants by 31st August 2020.
Funded places are allocated by the course convener of each programme or an academic panel within each subject/programme. Assessment will be based on the quality of the application, specifically your prior record of academic achievement.
For more information on the funded places for the MSc Data Analytics please contact email@example.com
For more information on the MSc Data Science funded places please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the MSc Urban Analytics funded places please contact Qunshan.Zhao@glasgow.ac.uk