Research Management Team
Research is one of the University’s core activities and accounts for close to 40% of our income. In order for the University to build its global reputation and attract talented researchers, it is important for us to be able to offer world class research management support to our academics.
The Research Management Team provide a consistent dedicated service to Principal Investigators and researchers throughout the lifetime of a project from pre-award to post-award including:
- Specialist advice and guidance on funder Terms and Conditions
- Identification of funding opportunities
- Co-ordinating application development and costing support
- Accelerate the set-up of newly funded projects
- Post-award project management support and financial administration
- Continuous pre- and post- award advice and support
- Liaison with collaborators (internal and external) and other departments within the University.
- Assisting with Knowledge Exchange/Impact-related funding