Mr Philip Naysmith
- Research Fellow (Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre)
Marine geochemistry of pollutant 14C: the development of analysis capabilities for biogeochemical fractions of the marine water column (PIC, POC, DIC and DOC).
Radiocarbon Dating: development of a graphite target preparation facility for AMS.
Radiocarbon dating of archaeological samples.
Extraction and Measurement of Cosmogenic In Situ 14C from Quartz.
Sample preparation for 14C intercomparison studies.
- Radiocarbon Dating Research in Scottish Archaeology. (Historic Scotland). 2013-2016.
- Times of Their Lives – The Neolithic of Europe. With G T Cook, W D Hamilton. (Collaboration with English Heritage/Cardiff University on their ERC Grant). £200,000. 2012-2016.
- Measurement of EC, OC and TC in secondary organic aerosols. (NERC ClearfLo (Clean Air for London) Project). £14,300 to SUERC/University of Edinburgh. £12,800 to G T Cook & P Naysmith. 2011-2012.
- Radiocarbon Intercomparison programme. With E M Scott (University of Glasgow), G T Cook.2012-2014. English Heritage has provided £20k over two years to run the next Radiocarbon Intercomparison program.
East Kilbride G75 0QF