Dr Dan Barfod
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre)
- Low temperature thermochronology using the (U-Th)/He method
- My responsibilities at SUERC involve calibration, maintenance and improvement of the (U-Th)/He gas extraction line in Dr. Finlay Stuart's lab along with development of U and Th analysis techniques for small samples.
- Burial and denudation of the Fennoscandian shield as revealed by the thermal history of the Gravberg borehole
- Erosion history of Scotland and formation of North Sea oil reserves
- Erosion history of Eastern Greenland and formation of North Atlantic oil reserves
- Early Tertiary heat flow in northwest England
- Oxygen isotopic characterization of Cameroon line basalts.
- Isotopic variability of noble gases in Cameroon line basalts through time.
- Further investigations of Hf-Nd isotopic variability in Cameroon line OIB.
East Kilbride G75 0QF