About Tay House
- Prominent Landmark Position
- Strong Corporate Presence
- Other occupiers: Barclays, Eaton Corporation and CICA
- Grade A Specification
- Seven levels, plus a secure basement car park
- Imposing double height DDA compliant entrance lobby
- Commissionaire manned entrance with security barrier provision
- Seven lifts: four passenger and three service lifts
- Coffee and sandwich pit stop at mezzanine level
- Large column free floor
- New four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised access floor
- New metal tiled acoustic ceiling system
- New recessed LG7 lighting
- New carpet tile floor finish
- Extensive male, female and accessible toilet provision
- Seven passenger/service lifts serving each floor
- Building Management System for optimum services control
- Disabled person access throughout
Indicative Space Plan: 333 desks: occupational ratio capability of 1 person per 60 sq ft. Sub-division possible to provide suites from 9,000 sq ft to 11,000 sq ft.
One of Glasgow's finest panoramic views: day and night
The Sixth Floor offers stunning panoramic views covering all points of the compass! The Floor Plate is column free, has highly efficient space planning potential and benefits from exceptional natural daylight, creating an outstanding working environment.
- 6th Floor 20,094 sq ft
Only minutes from all that Glasgow has to offer
Tay House benefits from a wide range of surrounding facilities including:
- Tesco Express (x2), Hilton, Marriott and Premier Inn Hotels, various Gyms and Nurseries and a Theatre, numerous Sandwich Shops, Cafés, Bars, Restaurants and Retail Outlets.
- A multi-storey car park is located opposite and numerous bus routes operate along Bath Street and Sauchiehall Street, either side of Tay House.
- Junctions 17 and 18 of the M8 motorway sit alongside Tay House, and Charing Cross Railway Station is opposite.
- Glasgow Central and Queen Street Railway Stations are within easy walking distance, as is St George’s Cross Subway Station which is within a few minutes walk.
- Glasgow International Airport and Edinburgh International Airport are 15 and 40 minutes drive time respectively.
- Glasgow Charing Cross Railway Station provides regular direct services each hour to Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station.