These notes provide a summary of the Radiation Protection Course.
There are ten notes in total.
- Front Page
- RPS Note 01: Radioactivity Basics
- RPS Note 02: Interaction of Ionising Radiation with Matter
- RPS Note 03: Radiation Detection and Measurement
- RPS Note 04: Radiation Dose and Biological Effects
- RPS Note 05: IRR 2017 and Radiation Dose Limits
- RPS Note 06: The External Hazard
- RPS Note 07: Internal Radiation Hazard
- RPS Note 08: Radiation Protection in The University of Glasgow
- RPS Note 09: Risk Assessment
- RPS Note 10: Non-Ionising Radiation
- RPS Note 11: X-Ray Emitting Devices