International Day of People with Disabilities: Panel Event
To mark the International Day of People with Disabilities, the Glasgow University Students’ Representative Council would like to invite you to the Putting Ability Back into Disability panel event.
Hear from five eminent speakers from a variety of backgrounds, including students and staff who have visible and invisible disabilities, and academics with research interests in disability.
The panel event is free and will be followed by refreshments and a Q&A session- so come prepared with your questions!
Location: Room 201, McIntyre Building
Date: 30 November 2018
The panel comprises:
- Lauren McDougall - Glasgow University Student Representative Council President.
- Charlotte Louise Green - Glasgow University Student Representative Council Disability Equality Officer
- Kathy Jagger - Disability Support Group Coordinator
- Sai Vindhya - Disabled Student at Glasgow University
- Dr Patrick Prosser - Academic at Glasgow University
- Dr Fiona Kumari Campbell - Academic at the University of Dundee
For more details and updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/431088120755229/
To further celebrate the occasion, there will also be a free Disabled Students’ Network Lunch:
Date: Monday 3 December
Venue: Williams Room, McIntyre Building
Please drop in for pizza and snacks!
If you have any specific accessibility requirements please contact Charlotte (Disability Equality Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org
First published: 26 November 2018