Get paid to help improve MyGlasgow
MyGlasgow User Panel members are the first to hear when there are opportunities to take part in paid user experience research. Join now and help improve the websites and systems you use everyday.
The MyGlasgow team looks forward to talking with you to find out:
- How you access information and systems at UofG and in your everyday life
- What works and doesn't work for you
- What changes you’d like to see
We’ll do this through one-on-one chats, usability testing, workshops, targeted surveys and more.
Where this research involves you giving up your time to help us, you will be paid for taking part.
Research with impact
So far this year, UX research with Panel members has led to improvements in numerous UofG websites and systems. Find out more about some of the results below:
- Student Printing pages: it's now much easier to find information and instructions
- Moodle upgrade 2018: research with Panel members fed directly into this year's upgrade
- MyGlasgow Staff homepage: redesigned around staff's Top Tasks
First published: 1 October 2018