Look out for new pink cards
Issued: Tue, 15 May 2018 11:27:00 BST
The Student Services Enquiry Team (SSET), located in the Fraser Building, are piloting a new form of communication between them, students and staff.
Students referred to another area of the University will receive a bright pink card with:
- A name/location of the area they are going to see to obtain further support,
- Message from SSET: high level details of student’s enquiry/information of required support,
- And a signature of a SSET member dealing with their enquiry.
The team is piloting this form of communication to:
- Direct students to the right area of support,
- Help students to communicate to support areas what assistance they require,
- Help support areas to understand the nature of student’s enquiry, and to enable contact with an appropriate member of SSET (if needed).
Look out for the bright pink cards!