Issued: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 10:22:00 GMT
Lost? Looking for a lecture room? Have a burning question?
Ask one of the “Ask Me” Ambassadors roaming on Campus this January!
How will I recognise the "Ask Me" Ambassadors?
You will recognise our friendly Ambassadors by their bright pink badges or lanyards with branded “Ask Me” slogans. They will be able to help direct you or answer your questions.
Remember, there is also a handy Roomfinder and Timetable App you can use to navigate around campus.
Ask Me Fair
This is a great opportunity to discover more about the student support services here for you at Glasgow. Come in and chat with our friendly staff and get helpful tips and advice.
Date: Thursday 11 January 2018
Time: 11:00 - 14:00
Venue: Library Cafe, Level 3
• Get practical, hands on advice
• Sample tasty treats
• Discover more about the student support services
• Ask questions
• Win great prizes!
Meet the Services:
• Accommodation Services
• Adam Smith Business School Peer Support Team
• Disability Services
• Glasgow University Environmental Sustainability Team (GUEST)
• Hospitality Services
• International Student Support
• Information Services
• John Smith’s Bookshop
• Learning & Academic Services
• Space Planning and Timetabling
• Student Services Enquiry Team