Progress on our new HR/Payroll system
Issued: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:27:00 BST
Preparations for the system launch on 8 September are continuing.
Manager Self Service training is now well under way for administrators and managers. If you’re eligible for Manager Self Service (MSS) training you should have been emailed directly with details of how to book onto training courses. Courses have been running since late July and will continue throughout August and September. If you haven’t been contacted and feel you should have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The improved functionality of the new HRP system will greatly assist managers, but will also deliver benefits for all members of staff. These include:
- Ability for staff to securely access a wide range of their personal information from any PC whether in the University or outside 24/7.
- User friendly, comprehensive Employee Self Service functionality allowing staff to view online payslip information, change bank account details, request annual leave, view working patterns and outstanding holiday balances, and all personal information relating to yourself.
Before the end of the year functionality will also be available enabling the following:
- Easy to use online expenses claim system
- Online submission and approval of timesheets
- New ‘kiosks’ located around the University to allow staff without easy access to PCs to use Employee Self Service to access payslips, request leave, change bank account details etc.
Information gathering for the second phase of the project will commence next month. This phase will introduce a comprehensive online booking system for training allowing staff to access their online training record and will also provide functionality for Performance Development and Review.
If you require any more details please contact email@example.com