University of Glasgow students can borrow a laptop from the self-service machine located on Level 3 of the Library.
Follow the instructions on the self-service machine to borrow a laptop.
- Laptops can be borrowed for 4 hours at a time
- You need your campus card to borrow a laptop
- Laptops must not be taken out of the Library building
- Failure to return a laptop on time will result in fines of 50p per hour
- It is essential that you reconnect the power cable and then close locker door securely when you return a laptop, as this discharges the laptop loan from your Library account