High Demand 4-hour & 24-hour book loans
Use the self-service kiosk in High Demand to check out your books:
- Hold your card on the contactless sign
- Press borrow
- Place your books flat on the surface
- Press finish
- You can choose to receive your receipt by email
Return the books using the self-service kiosk inside the collection, if you encounter any difficulties place the items in the book drop box
The hold shelf is located in High Demand. It is on the last set of shelves to your right as you enter.
Collecting books from the hold shelf:
- You will receive an email telling you when your book is ready to collect.
- Your book will have a label with the following code: the first letter of your name as it appears on your student card and the last 4 digits of the barcode underneath your name on the card.
- Check your book out on the white self-check machines located in High Demand.
- If you are unable to find your book on the hold shelf, it may have been re-shelved on the subject floors.