Getting ready for your exams
Exam time can be a stressful period: often you’ll have several exams that are close to each other, and you need to manage your time carefully so that you can revise for each one. To make things a bit easier, we have gathered important rules and regulations concerning examinations at the University of Glasgow.
It is important to familiarise yourself with these documents, and make sure to check back before each exam period to keep up to date with any changes to the rules and regulations.
If you think anything is missing from this list, or if you’d like to see additional resources concerning exams at the University of Glasgow, get in touch through the contact page.
Rules, regulations, and where to get additional support
- Exam support
- Main portal for information about exams
- Exam conduct – the essentials
- Use of a computer in an examination
- Instructions to candidates on their conduct in written examinations
- Feedback following Summative Examinations
- Rules of invigilation
- Illegible Examination Scripts
- University of Glasgow Plagiarism Statement
It is important to check your course Moodle page for specific guidelines related to your course, but you can get general advice on materials you can bring into the exam here:
- Exam timetables and venues
- Use of electronic calculators by students in examinations
- Use of dictionaries by students in examinations
- Disability support
- International exam resit eligibility
- Code of practice for exceptional international examination arrangements