Dignity at Work and Study - Guidance and Support
The University is committed to protecting the dignity of students, staff and visitors in their interactions with others.
You'll find support and guidance for all below. You will also find information about the University's 2016 FullStop Campaign.
- Report bullying,discrimination, harassment & sexual misconduct (Student Only)
- Sexual assault support & resources
- Respect Advisers Network
- SRC Advice Centre
- Counselling & Psychological Services
- College/University Services HR teams
- Staff Counselling
- Other Useful Contacts
- Gender Based Violence Support (FE/HE external focussed resource)