Invite everyone you work with to work together. Chat, meet, call, and collaborate, all in one place. Keep in touch and stay productive with Teams and Office 365, even when you're working remotely. Access to 25TB of storage for each team.
Microsoft Teams for Education
Bring conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place with Microsoft Teams. Build collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and connect with colleagues -- all from a single Office 365 Education experience.
- On any device: log in to Office 365 using your University email address and GUID password, and choose the Teams tile.
Built-in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Forms, Stream Video, Whiteboard and more. Ability to add in external apps.
- Access to files and tools in one place.
- Create channels and add tabs to include other resources/content of interest, e.g. web pages or a specific Moodle course.
Allows up-to 250 participants to meet online.
- Collaborate in real-time.
- Chat privately or as a group with threaded and contextual chat.
- Join meetings from anywhere with HD audio and video all in one place. Record and store in the channel where you need it.
- Automatic version control.
- Teams is integrated into UofG Office365, which means you can rely on enterprise-grade security and the compliance you need.
If you are the owner of a Microsoft Class Team, you can request the bulk upload of class members to the Team if required. You need to create your Class Team first, and then raise a call using this profile to provide a file of the student email addresses.