Book a tour
Take a tour around the University
Guided campus tours for visitors
Guided tours of the University are available, offering you the chance to discover more about the University’s architecture and 550 years of history.
Campus tours for visitors are organised on behalf of the University by the Student Representative Council (SRC). Tours are led by trained student guides and last approximately one hour.
There are two types of tour:
- Scheduled tours, Tuesday - Sunday at 2pm
- Arranged tours for large groups or special purposes
Book a scheduled tour online or enquire about an arranged tour by contacting the SRC Box Office.
Other campus attractions include:
- The Hunterian Museum; the Hunterian Art Gallery, The Mackintosh House and the Zoology Museum.
- The Gift Shop for University merchandise and Scottish gifts (10% off with your tour ticket).
- Cafés and restaurants for coffee or a bite to eat.
- Live music, including a lunchtime concert every Thursday during term time.