MBCHB2 Coursework MED2005
- Academic Session: 2022-23
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 2 (SCQF level 8)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
Throughout the academic year.
Requirements of Entry
Completion of Year 1 MBChB or equivalent
Main Assessment In: April/May
Assess coursework: critical analysis of a scientific paper and Family Project essay
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
The learning outcomes are specific to each task.
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
Students will receive a final overall grade A-G for Coursework at the end of the year. In order to achieve a grade D or above, students must complete each task to a satisfactory standard. Students will be required to resit any individual Block task which is unsatisfactory. A resit coursework grade will then be issued.
If all tasks are completed to a satisfactory standard then each task will be given equal weighting in the determination of the grade.