BDS4 (Written Examination Component) DENT4004
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 4 (BDS, BVMS, MBChB)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This descriptor is for the written examination element only. Full details of the BDS4 course are on descriptor DENT4002.
For timetable, please see DENT4002
Requirements of Entry
DENT4002 (BDS4); DENT4003 (Comprehensive Oral Care Case Presentation Component)
Two three-hour multiple short answer papers
In-course competence assessments
Summative assignments to be included in the portfolio
Main Assessment In: April/May
To continue the development of clinical skills through integrated experience, teaching, learning and assessment.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
Please see ILOs in DENT4002
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
This course is not credit bearing.