BDS4 (Comprehensive Oral Care Case Presentation Component) DENT4003
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 4 (BDS, BVMS, MBChB)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This descriptor is for the Comprehensive Oral Case Presentation. Full details of the BDS4 course can be found in the descriptor DENT4002.
For timetable, please see DENT4002
Requirements of Entry
Summative assignments to be included in the portfolio
Presentation of case study.
Main Assessment In: April/May
To continue the development of clinical skills through integrated experience, teaching, learning and assessment.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
For ILOs, please see DENT4002
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
Non credit bearing