BDS3 (Written Examination Component) DENT3004
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 3 (SCQF level 9)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This course descriptor is for the written exam in BDS3 only. For full details of BDS see course descriptor DENT3002.
Please see DENT3002 for timetable.
Requirements of Entry
Successful completion of BDS2
Components of summative assessments:
Professional examination consisting of:
a) two written papers, the marks for which will be aggregated:
1. Two hour written paper (objective questions)
2. Three hour paper (longer questions)
b) Spot examination (anatomy)
Main Assessment In: April/May
To continue the development of clinical skills through integrated experience, teaching, learning and assessment.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
For Intended Learning Outcomes, please see DENT3002
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
Non credit bearing