BDS3 (OSCE Component) DENT3003
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 3 (SCQF level 9)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This course descriptor is for the OSCE component assessment only. For full details of BDS2 please see DENT3002.
Please see DENT3002 for timetable.
Requirements of Entry
Successful completion of BDS2
Component of summative assessments:
OSCE (objective structured clinical examination).
Main Assessment In: April/May
To continue the development of clinical skills through integrated experience, teaching, learning and assessment.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
Please see DENT3002 for ILOs.
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
This is a non credit course.