BDS1 (SCA COMPONENT) DENT1004
- Academic Session: 2019-20
- School: School of Medicine Dentistry and Nursing
- Credits: 0
- Level: Level 1 (SCQF level 7)
- Typically Offered: Runs Throughout Semesters 1 and 2
- Available to Visiting Students: No
- Available to Erasmus Students: No
This course descriptor exists for Exam purposes only. Full information on BDS1 can be found in the course descriptor for BDS1, DENT1002
Please see timetabling information contained in DENT1002
Requirements of Entry
Written Exam (DENT1005), Assignment Component (DENT1003) and BDS1 (DENT1002).
Structured Clinical Assessment.
See DENT1002 for further information on all other elements of summative assessment
Main Assessment In: April/May
To provide learning opportunities and experiences which introduce the principles of clinical practice in dentistry and its scientific foundations.
Intended Learning Outcomes of Course
Please see DENT1002 for Learning Outcomes
Minimum Requirement for Award of Credits
A minimum of Grade D to successfully complete.
All credits are attached to DENT1002